Hayley is the first person to solo kayak the entire length (400km's) of the Clarence River. She did so while surviving off the river and the land. A true modern-day savage!
She recently clocked a lazy 765kms for the month of April while completing the 'Calendar Club' and chats to us about the mental strength required to keep pushing through the pain.
Hayley is a mother of two, an environmentalist, a humanitarian and an adventurer. That's a lot to squeeze in! She shares some tremendous advice on balance and positivity as well as some cracking stories.
I hope you're as inspired as we were!
We also catch up with Abby from Precision Hydration to chat about sweat.
If you enjoyed the Podcast, please subscribe or follow Running Matters to be notified when each episode is released.
Feel free to use the online discount codes below:
- GU Energy Australia (15%): RUNNINGMATTERS
- Fractel Performance Running Caps (15%): runningmatters
- T8 Running kit (10%): RUNNINGMATTERS20
- Runnulla (10%): Mention Running Matters in store.
- Precision Hydration (15% off the entire first order of electrolytes): RUNNINGMATTERS15