This week Haddy has the pleasure of chatting with one of Sydney’s very best Sports Physio’s Steve Davey. Steve has over 20 years of industry experience and is the Director of Mosman Physio & Sports Injury Centre. He has worked with the Sydney Swans, Manly Sea Eagles, FFA & Gymnastics Australia as well as looking after the runners from Pace Athletic.
We dive deep into the topic of load management and it’s application to performance and injury management. Steve’s shares some practical metrics to aim for in terms of load progression and some things to look out for when you’re getting too close to the edge.
We chat about useful medical interventions (PRP, Shock Wave, Cortisone, etc) and their best applications as well as the most effective ways to recovery from training and competition.
Truly a must listen for anyone wanting to manage their training like a Boss!
Please subscribe or follow Running Matters to be notified when each episode is released.
Feel free to use the online discount codes below:
- GU Energy Australia (15%): RUNNINGMATTERS
- Fractel Performance Running Caps (15%): runningmatters
- T8 Running kit (10%): RUNNINGMATTERS20
- Runnulla (10%): Mention Running Matters in store.
- Raidlight (20%): runningmatters20
- Raffertys Coastal Run entry discount: RMPOD21
- Cronulla Beer Co (10%): CBC10
- Koda Nutrition (15%): RUNMAT15
#runnulla #raidlight #fractel #gymeaalliedhealth #basecampaltitude #guenergy #cronullabeerco #runningmatterscoaching #kodanutrition