This week Haddy chats with Aussie Trail Superstar Kellie Emmerson. Kellie’s is a previous UTA100 Winner, a 3-time Surf Coast Century Champion and placed 5th at trail running’s Mecca, UTMB. She has also represented Australia at multiple Trail and Mountain Running World Championships.
Kellie is a respected running coach, a public health focused OT and has a PHD in exercise prescription to boot. Her breadth of knowledge is outstanding and she understands the running game better than anyone. Kellie is also 30 weeks pregnant with her second bub so she shares some useful knowledge on pre and post childbirth exercise and the practicalities of juggling family, work and top class running.
We also cover the big topics such as excelling in the beer mile, the untapped male bra market and the difficulty of educating the Wolf.
Sean Tindale and Matty North pop in for a review of the Hoka Mach Supersonic.
Please subscribe or follow Running Matters to be notified when each episode is released.
Feel free to use the online discount codes below:
- GU Energy Australia (15%): RUNNINGMATTERS
- Fractel Performance Running Caps (15%): runningmatters
- T8 Running kit (10%): RUNNINGMATTERS20
- Runnulla (10%): Mention Running Matters in store.
- Raidlight (20%): runningmatters20
- Raffertys Coastal Run entry discount: RMPOD21
- Cronulla Beer Co (10%): CBC10
- Koda Nutrition (15%): RUNMAT15
#runnulla #raidlight #fractel #gymeaalliedhealth #basecampaltitude #guenergy #cronullabeerco #runningmatterscoaching #kodanutrition