James Constantine is a man of many talents who wear many hats! He is Marketing, Comms & Strategy Manager at Athletics NSW, Director of 'Distance Running in NSW', Events manager for Run NSW, regular race caller at ANSW events and a very handy runner in his own right (16:05 5km guy).
This week Haddy shares a couple of Sydney Brewery Lagers with James and they discuss the direction of running and athletics in NSW and Australia. James details the plans to harness the massive boom of runners in Australia and how to make our running superstars into household names.
We field some listener questions from Aussie Running Royalty and preview some of our chances at the upcoming Tokyo Olympics.
It's impossible not to feel positive and enthusiastic after listening to James speak about running. He is one serious seriously stoked runner!
Haddy also tests out his very first set of carbon plates in the ASICS Metaspeed Edge Tokyo Edition and gets down to Runnulla to review them with Sean 'The Godfather' Tindale.
Please subscribe or follow Running Matters to be notified when each episode is released.
Feel free to use the online discount codes below:
- GU Energy Australia (15%): RUNNINGMATTERS
- Fractel Performance Running Caps (15%): runningmatters
- T8 Running kit (10%): RUNNINGMATTERS20
- Runnulla (10%): Mention Running Matters in store.
- Precision Hydration (15% off the entire first order of electrolytes): RUNNINGMATTERS15
- Raidlight (20%): runningmatters20
- Raffertys Coastal Run entry discount: RMPOD21