Gerald Macpherson has had a sensational 2021 and is fast becoming one of the very best trail runners in Australia. He's had wins at The Archie 50km at Mt Bulller and Mount Solitary in the Bluey's and a very dramatic podium finish at Ultratrail Australia 50km.
This week Haddy has the pleasure of chatting with one of the true gentlemen of the sport and picking his brain on his transition from a 32min 10km road runner to the top spot of a technical 50km in the mountains.
Gerald is a seriously clever guy! He has a degree in Neuroscience and is finishing up his studies in Medicine as we speak. As you can imagine the nerd chat gets real!
Please subscribe or follow Running Matters to be notified when each episode is released.
Feel free to use the online discount codes below:
- GU Energy Australia (15%): RUNNINGMATTERS
- Fractel Performance Running Caps (15%): runningmatters
- T8 Running kit (10%): RUNNINGMATTERS20
- Runnulla (10%): Mention Running Matters in store.
- Precision Hydration (15% off the entire first order of electrolytes): RUNNINGMATTERS15
- Raidlight (20%): runningmatters20
- Raffertys Coastal Run entry discount: RMPOD21