Leah Richardson is one incredible all round athlete! She has competed successfully across trail running, power lifting, cross-fit, obstacle racing and triathlon. Most notably she competed twice at the Spartan World Championships (with brother Lachlan - Ep52) and was the star of ESPN's hit TV show 'Search 4 Hurt'.
Leah has a great insight into the interaction between strength, speed and endurance and as a physio has some excellent advice on race preparation, injury management and exercise considerations for pregnancy and return to fitness with a new-born (Leah is very pregnant with bub number 2!).
Wolf and Haddy get to the bottom of who gets alpha status in the Dansie household and who gets the drumstick at family chicken dinner.
We also chat with Adam 'Goodesy' Goode from Cronulla Beer Co about our exciting new partnership!
Please subscribe or follow Running Matters to be notified when each episode is released.
Feel free to use the online discount codes below:
- GU Energy Australia (15%): RUNNINGMATTERS
- Fractel Performance Running Caps (15%): runningmatters
- T8 Running kit (10%): RUNNINGMATTERS20
- Runnulla (10%): Mention Running Matters in store.
- Precision Hydration (15% off the entire first order of electrolytes): RUNNINGMATTERS15
- Raidlight (20%): runningmatters20
- Raffertys Coastal Run entry discount: RMPOD21