Murph has done it all! 3 time Olympic triple jump representative, Aussie record holder, Aussie sprints coach at the Tokyo Olympics and more specifically coach of sprint sensation Rohan Browning ( Episode 42 ).
This week Wolf and Haddy catch up with Andrew from his quarantine hotel in Brisbane. We discuss his amazing longevity in such a brutal sport, the psychology of the returning Olympians and the unique challenges presented by Tokyo 2021. We also dive into youth talent identification, his special relationship with Rohan and the cultivation of that mullet!
Murph's athletic and coaching insights are second to none. There's is so much to learn from this great Australian!
Please subscribe or follow Running Matters to be notified when each episode is released.
Feel free to use the online discount codes below:
- GU Energy Australia (15%): RUNNINGMATTERS
- Fractel Performance Running Caps (15%): runningmatters
- T8 Running kit (10%): RUNNINGMATTERS20
- Runnulla (10%): Mention Running Matters in store.
- Precision Hydration (15% off the entire first order of electrolytes): RUNNINGMATTERS15
- Raidlight (20%): runningmatters20
- Raffertys Coastal Run entry discount: RMPOD21