Rory Darkins is back by popular demand!
Rory is an accomplished psychologist and mindset coach who brings a unique approach to enhancing both our sports performance and our lives in general. Rory delves into the aspects of our psychology and biology that we can control in order for our bodies to achieve their best.
Rory is a very handy runner himself and is currently pacing the great Elzy Wellings around the track in a bid for Aussie marathon glory.
This week Wolf and Haddy get taken to school on all things breathing and find out that the nose is more useful than just smelling the roses. We also find out some tips on harnessing our individual 'sleep animals' to get the most out of nap time and as usual Wolf shuffles the deck on his personalities to see what comes up trumps.
A great listen and some quality lessons (or learnings if you're new to the English language).
P.S. Don't miss our review on the HOKA Zinal with Sean from Runnulla.
Please subscribe or follow Running Matters to be notified when each episode is released.
Feel free to use the online discount codes below:
- GU Energy Australia (15%): RUNNINGMATTERS
- Fractel Performance Running Caps (15%): runningmatters
- T8 Running kit (10%): RUNNINGMATTERS20
- Runnulla (10%): Mention Running Matters in store.
- Precision Hydration (15% off the entire first order of electrolytes): RUNNINGMATTERS15
- Raidlight (20%): runningmatters20
- Raffertys Coastal Run entry discount: RMPOD21
- Cronulla Beer Co (10%): CBC10